BBA.LL.B. 5 YEARS
THE REGULATIONS RELATING TO BBA. LL.B. ( 5 YEAR ) COURSE
These controls will be known as the directions identifying with BBA., LL.B. multi year incorporated Degree Course in Law.
Qualification for confirmation :
An understudy will be qualified for entrance into semester I of the BBA., LL.B. multi year Integrated Course in Law in the event that he/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination held by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or whatever other examination which is perceived by the University as comparable thereto given that :
1. Such understudy more likely than not acquired least 45 % stamps in the total in the qualifying examination; individual having a place with booked cast, planned clans, other Backward classes (OBC) will be qualified to apply on the off chance that they secure somewhere around 40 % checks in the qualifying examination.
2. Such understudy has not passed some other examination higher than the 10+2 examination referenced above before looking for induction into the course.
3. The age of the candidate will not be over 20 years in the event of competitors having a place with the general classification and will not be over 22 years if there should arise an occurrence of candidates having a place with booked throws, planned clans, other in reverse classes (OBC) class as on first July of a similar scholarly year in which the person might look for confirmation.
Entry level position
Each enrolled understudy (with the North Bengal University) will need to finish least 20 weeks entry level position amid the multi year course under the accompanying establishments/associations
2. Preliminary and Appellate Advocates
3. Legal executive
4. Lawful Regulatory expert
5. Lawmaking bodies and Parliament
6. Market Institutions
7. Law offices
9. Nearby Self-Governments
10. Other Legal Functionaries
11. Some other body endorsed affirmed by the College.
Given that entry level position can’t be to a constant time of over about a month and all understudies will at any rate experience once in the whole scholastic time frame with preliminary and redrafting advocates.
Given further that every understudy will keep temporary position journal and the equivalent will be assessed in the VIth semester by the guide in Internship and furthermore a center employee.
Span OF COURSE:
The span of the course will be of five years including 10 (ten) semesters.
No understudy will be permitted to take the end semester composed examination if the understudy concerned has not gone to least 70 % of the classes held in the subject worried as likewise unsettled court works out, down to earth preparing and so forth taken together.
Educational programs :
The subjects and papers for the course will be recommended by the North Bengal University every now and then as per the standards of the Bar Council of India.
Participation, CREDIT AND GRADE SYSTEM :
The BBA., LL.B. [Gen.] coordinated degree course in law is a multi year course involving forty papers in ten semesters dependent using a loan and grade framework.
CREDIT SYSTEM :
The credit is controlled by the Bar Council of India, Rule of Legal Education 2008, Part IV, Schedule III, Rule 18, which states “There will be for each paper (with 04 credit) Four class hours for one hour span each and one hour of instructional exercise/debatable Court/venture work every week”.
The Bar Council runs Part IV Chapter II Rule 10 necessitates that the course prompting coordinated twofold degree in law will be led in semester framework in at least fifteen weeks and with no less thirty class hours out of each week including instructional exercise, unsettled Court activities and workshops gave there will be something like twenty four address hour of the week. The credit of subject so instructed will be one credit approach eighteen class hours.
Review SYSTEM: Evaluation is situated in a seven point review scale which is as per the following:
1. 70% and above A+
2. 60% and above A
3. 55% and above B+
4. 50% and above B
5. 45% and above C
6. 40% and above D
7. Less than 40% in the total or potentially in each paper F
Participation: The Bar Council administered Part IV Chapter II Rule 12 necessitates that the course prompting coordinated twofold degree in law will necessitate that every understudy will have at the very least 70% participation so as to be qualified to show up for end semester examination.